Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

The braces went on November 5, 2008. The goal: to have them off by October 2009. Pushing it... yes. But, there was good news today at my ortho appointment, things are looking good! The spaces are closing well (for those who remember, you could have stuck a twoonie between my front two teeth - AT LEAST a toonie, probably enough for a couple double doubles anyway, and now - the teeth touch!!!). Things are just a weeeeee bit sensitive these days (I haven't been able to eat properly in at least 6 months), but when Dr. Lee (my orthodontist/dentist) said that he goal is to have them off for the last week in October so that we can have retainers ready for the wedding/honeymoon, I was FLOORED.

Besides that, we got our tax return this week. We weren't going to claim together, but then Daryl would have owed money and I would have gotten a fairly good return. We decided to do it together, and he got a good chunk of change... and I got a big whopping $2,000. I was excited. Our wedding fund was singing the "Hallelujah" chorus. Anyway... YAY!

Plus, it's sunny and warm and SPECTACULAR outside. It's a good day!

No comments: