Saturday, October 10, 2009

Space/Time Continum

Umm... Hello out there. Where has all my time gone??? Last time I was here was WAAAY back in July. I thought I had a million days to go until the big day. It's a little bit shocking waking up and realizing there are only 28 more days left. After that I will have a new last name. I will not only have the title of daughter, sister, and friend, I will be a WIFE. Whoa... it's trippy, bizaar, and oh so strange to think of it like that. But I am so excited.

As far as planning goes - we are pretty much go for launch. The centrepieces were completed last night. They are far from glamorous, but they are rustic, and cute, and that's all I wanted. Daryl is working on groomsman gifts as I putter away here at work. [[If I didn't know better, I would say I was having a quiet day (being able to blog and all), but it's been friggin' hectic around here. People tend to do stupid things on holiday weekends - all I can say is that I'm glad that I'm no longer working in Emerg.]] We have to call all the outstanding RSVPs, make up a seating chart, 2 more dress fittings, speech writing, attending our bachelor(ette) events, and other miniscule stuff, that really doesn't matter. If it doesn't get done, none of you will be the wiser, and I will be pleased as punch on the big day either way. And then I will be pleased and plied with rum on the Jamaican honeymoon. :o)

So - I predict snow on November 7. I still think it's crazy that it was 27 degress on November 7, 2008... and we were swimming on Thanksgiving, and in 2009... we turned our furnace on the first week of October. We shall have to wait and see what happens.

That's all for this quick update. I hope all is well with everyone out in interweb land. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!

No comments: